TOP BREAST CANCER/WOMEN’S HEALTH PROGRAM OF THE YEAR
LOS ANGELES CENTER FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH
Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
To serve the particular health care needs of women, the California Hospital Medical Center offers the free standing, ultra-modern Los Angeles Center for Women’s Health.
With a compassionate team of board-certified, nationally-recognized specialist doctors, nurses, and staff the Women’s Center is known for providing high-quality, respectful, patient-centered care in a calm, comfortable environment.
Located in downtown Los Angeles, the ultra modern state-of-the-art center is dedicated to enhancing the health and well being of women with comprehensive services including general check-ups, breast and gynecologic health, and wellness and prevention.
At Los Angeles Center for Women’s Health, providers work together to get patients the timely access they need to the services. No-cost coverage programs such as MAMA’s Neighborhood (Strong Start for Mothers and Newborns), Family PACT, and Every Woman Counts (EWC) are just some of the programs the Center offers to provide essential health prevention and screening as well as comprehensive pregnancy care.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Patricia Ganz
- Long Beach On The Rise: The Future of Health Care is at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
- Cancer Prevention Awareness: Complete Cancer Care Under One Roof
- USC Opens $100M Outpatient Center on Eastside