Tony M. Sain
Manning & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester LLP
Tony M. Sain is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Manning & Kass, where he practices on the Governmental Entity Liability Team protecting public agencies and officers in civil rights actions and employment cases, as well as other clients in general litigation, including the defense of public and private entity tort cases, and the counseling of entertainment-related transactional matters and entertainment-related litigation, primarily on behalf of artists.
Sain has successfully defended his clients as a lead trial attorney in multiple high-profile jury and administrative trials on police/civil rights or employment cases, and he has also served as a pro bono prosecutor at trial for the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office. In the past nine months alone, Sain has achieved two unanimous defense jury verdicts for large public entity clients in federal civil rights jury trials.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: EUGENE P. RAMIREZ
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LOUIS R. “SKIP” MILLER
- Local Firm Wants to Go On Defense Internationally
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: TODD A. CAVANAUGH
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG