Timothy L. Pierce
Managing Partner, Los Angeles Office
K&L Gates LLP
Timothy Pierce’s practice focuses on construction industry matters, representing clients from the inception of a project and the formation of contracts to the resolution of claims in litigation. He has had extensive trial experience in construction matters, having tried 15 construction cases to a jury verdict totaling more than 85 weeks in front of juries.
Pierce has obtained two verdicts in excess of $30 million and has recovered more than $100 million for clients in judgments and settlements. Pierce has also participated in another dozen or so arbitrations that have gone to a final award. Most recently, he represented KHS&S, a drywall and interior finishes subcontractor, in a suit concerning construction of the San Francisco General Hospital Rebuild Program. The parties reached a settlement agreement on the first day of trial, where the City of San Francisco and Webcor agreed to pay KHS&S $15.25 million in total.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: TIMOTHY L. PIERCE
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: DALE ORTMANN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ANTHONY NGUYEN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JOHN DARLING
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK LITVACK
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BEN WANG