Stephen G. Larson
Larson O'Brien LLP
Former U.S. District Judge and Magistrate Judge, Stephen G. Larson may be the only former federal judge who maintains an active trial practice. Since leaving the bench in 2009, he has co-founded one of California's fastest growing litigation boutiques and emerged as a go-to lawyer for high stakes business litigation.
Currently, Larson is at the center of many of the nation’s most high-profile commercial and white collar criminal matters, has amassed an impressive string of trial victories since 2016, and is currently lead appellate counsel in more than a dozen pending appeals. In the last year, Larson has represented former USC Water Polo coach Jovan Vavic in the college admissions scandal, witnesses in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation and the House of Representatives investigation into Russian election interference, and a production company in a civil dispute to recover tens of millions of dollars lost to a fraudulent financing deal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- STEPHEN G. LARSON
- LA 500: Stephen G. Larson
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: STEVEN E. BLEDSOE
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- HILARY POTASHNER
- Bratz Judge Hired by L.A. Plaintiff’s Firm
- Bratz Judge Hired by L.A. Plaintiff's Firm
- STEPHEN LARSON