Sanford L. Michelman
Michelman & Robinson, LLP
Sanford Michelman continues to have his thumbprint on some of the most significant cases in the country – let alone Los Angeles. This year, he celebrates the 20th anniversary of the founding of his namesake law firm, Michelman & Robinson, LLP, for which he serves as Chairman.
Having handled countless noteworthy class action cases and “bet the company” litigation matters, Michelman has, over the years, become a formidable presence in courtrooms – and boardrooms – nationwide, representing insurers, broker/agents, underwriters, private equity groups, banks and advertising and media companies. In fact, he has been responsible for precedent-setting legal work, particularly in the insurance space – a practice/industry subcategory that he is most renowned for. Michelman is also known for his representation of clients in governmental investigations. During his celebrated career, Michelman has protected his extraordinary client base from billions of dollars in potential exposure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SANFORD L. MICHELMAN
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: SANFORD L. MICHELMAN
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- SANFORD MICHELMAN
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARC R. JACOBS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LARA A. H. SHORTZ
- Philadelphia Firm Grows Presence in Century City
- Litigation Firm Cools on Hiring Summer Interns