Trial Lawyer & Partner
Carpenter Zuckerman & Rowley
Many consider Nicholas C. Rowley, founder of Trial Lawyers for Justice and Partner at Carpenter, Zuckerman, & Rowley, to be the most accomplished trial lawyer of his generation, having won more than $1.5 billion in verdicts and settlements for injury victims and families across the country. He has extensive courtroom experience representing victims of serious injuries and medical malpractice, especially those who have suffered traumatic brain injuries, spinal injuries, and chronic pain.
Some of Rowley’s recent successes include a record setting $131,000,375 verdict for the victim of a car accident after the driver was over-served at a bar; a record setting $74,525,000 verdict for a victim of medical malpractice; $40,000,000 for two parents whose 33-year-old son was negligently killed due to corporate negligence; and $38,600,000 verdict for a young man who fell from a hotel balcony while intoxicated.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: NICHOLAS ROWLEY
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: PEJ BEN COHEN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: COURTNEY ROWLEY
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Stephen King
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: THOMAS V. GIRARDI
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: HAYTHAM FARAJ
- Complexity of Jury Instructions Rises, Adding Difficulty to Malpractice Cases
- Battling Over Culpability, Calculating the Price of a Life