Kinsella Weitzman Iser Kump & Aldisert LLP
Michael Kump, name partner at leading entertainment litigation boutique Kinsella Weitzman Iser Kump & Aldisert, has been at the forefront of numerous high profile matters in the past two years.
In one of the highest profile cases in the entertainment business, Kump represented The Management Group (TMG) and its principals, Joel and Rob Mandel. When TMG started to foreclose on a secured loan to their former long-time client, actor Johnny Depp, Depp filed a lawsuit in state court in Los Angeles concerning TMG’s representation of him. Kump responded by filing a highly publicized cross-complaint against Depp for fraud and breach of contract. The matter was heavily litigated for over 18 months. All of the lawsuits were dismissed in August 2018 on the eve of trial. Additionally, Kump has represented the Kardashian and Jenner sisters, and their mother/manager Kris Jenner, in numerous matters over the past several years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL KUMP
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Suann MacIsaac
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Suann MacIsaac
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Shawn Holley
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: AMBER MELIUS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: DALE KINSELLA
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: LAWRENCE ISER
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Lawrence Iser