Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Mark Litvack is an accomplished litigator with experience in trademark, copyright and general commercial cases from New York to California and from Florida to Washington. He has won jury verdicts defeating multimillion-dollar claims and has won eight-figure jury verdicts for plaintiff corporate clients. As lead counsel, Litvack has successfully defended numerous multimillion-dollar class action lawsuits across various industries. He is the Executive Partner in charge of Pillsbury's Contingency matters. He is also a member of the firm's Finance Committee.
Among his representative matters and key successes include CEE v New Roads for which as lead trial lawyer, Litvack won a unanimous jury verdict for a school that it had not breached any agreements regarding its financing. The win literally saved the school. Also, in Pradmore v j2, Litvack obtained a demurrer for the defendant holding that its class action waiver and arbitration provisions in its customer agreement were enforceable.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SCOTT A. EDELMAN
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Carolyn Toto
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CAROLYN TOTO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT