Louis R. (Skip) Miller
Miller Barondess LLP
Skip Miller represents clients from celebrities to Fortune 500 companies to government in litigation matters. Among entertainers, Miller has represented Rod Stewart, Sean Connery, Axl Rose, Steven Tyler, Gene Simmons, Nikki Sixx and his band Motley Crue, Steely Dan, the Tupac Shakur Estate, NBA and MLB players and an NFL head coach. Working with County Counsel, Miller is also counsel in cases for the County of Los Angeles and its Board of Supervisors in several matters.
He has represented companies including KB Home, SunCal, Prudential, EZ Lube, Patron Tequila, Seven Jeans, German-based Kirch Media, East West Bank and several other publicly-traded banks, and Taiwan-based Pou Chen Corporation, a major manufacturing conglomerate with over 500,000 employees. Miller defended the City of Los Angeles in the Rodney King civil rights case, in cases involving the LAPD’s Special Investigation Section and in matters concerning the former LAPD Chief of Police.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Louis R. "Skip" Miller
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LOUIS R. “SKIP” MILLER
- LOUIS “SKIP” MILLER
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Louis R. "Skip" Miller
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- LA500 2020: Law
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Mira Hashmall