Julia B. Strickland
Managing Partner of the Los Angeles Office, Member of National Executive Committee, and Chair of National Class Action/Financial Services Practice Group
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
As chair of Stroock’s national Financial Services Litigation, Regulation and Enforcement Group managing 36 attorneys, Julia Strickland is often the first attorney financial services companies call when they need anything from practical guidance to a fierce defense of a contentious and high stakes litigation matter, as well as for counseling on federal or state regulatory compliance or matters arising from lending and servicing, retail banking, real estate, unfair and deceptive practices. In addition to managing Stroock’s Los Angeles office and sitting on the firm’s executive committee, she has amassed a client list that includes titans of their industries such as American Express, Citigroup, Discover, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, HSBC, TransUnion, Synchrony and OneWest/CIT Bank.
Strickland is currently representing Chase in two putative class actions and 11 individual cases, and CIT Bank in 43 individual cases and in connection with multiple putative class actions pending in Hawaii.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Julia B. Strickland
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Julia B. Strickland
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Julia Strickland
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ARJUN RAO
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Arjun Rao
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ARJUN RAO