Mizrahi is a Shareholder in Buchalter’s Los Angeles office and a member of the Labor and Employment Practice Group. He defends employers against claims in a variety of labor and employment law litigation areas, including class actions, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and hour, and retaliation matters. Mizrahi also provides preventative advice and consultation to employers on a variety of matters.
Mizrahi has significant experience defending companies of all sizes in the apparel, beauty, entertainment, transportation, and hospitality industries. He practices before state and federal agencies and also works closely with the firm’s corporate practice group providing all employment related due diligence for corporate transactions. Recently, Mizrahi obtained defense verdicts at numerous trials brought by employees who claimed wage and hour violations before the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Kalley Aman
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Debra Meppen
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Mara Curtis
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Kristen J. Nesbit
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JOHNNIE A. JAMES
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Laura Reathaford
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Liat Yamini
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Giancarlo Urey