Jason D. Russell
Partner, Head of the Los Angeles Litigation Group and Co-head of the West Coast Litigation Practice
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Jason Russell is the leader of the Los Angeles Litigation Group and co-head of the West Coast litigation practice where he has garnered widespread recognition. Russell has extensive experience in and takes an innovative approach to all aspects of commercial litigation matters, ranging from jury trials and appellate arguments to mediation and arbitration. He represents a wide variety of clients and has earned a reputation as an adept litigator with particular experience litigating some of the most high-profile cases in the sports and entertainment field, as well as complex class actions. Russell is also actively involved in Skadden’s pro bono efforts.
Recently, while continuing to secure victories for Skadden clients, Russell has led numerous high-profile matters and provided diverse litigation and counseling services to organizations facing their most formidable disputes. As a renowned litigator, Russell serves as lead counsel on numerous matters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD MARMARO
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Karen L. Corman
- Toyota Acceleration Claims Lead to Job Break
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: STACY HORTH-NEUBERT
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Kimberly Branscome
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Dan Tepstein