Boies Schiller Flexner LLP
Clients regularly turn to Boies Schiller Flexner’s David Willingham to litigate their most complex, high-stakes matters. He represents clients across the country as plaintiffs and as defendants in headline-grabbing matters and uses his extensive expertise in trial and appellate proceedings to prevail when the odds are longest and the stakes are highest.
Willingham is a seasoned litigator with a long history of successful representations both in general commercial matters and white-collar criminal matters. Among his recent high-profile matters listed below, Willingham is currently representing a parent charged in the widely-publicized “Varsity Blues” college corruption prosecution; achieved a groundbreaking ruling in the SDNY for client RD Legal Funding LLC; and prevailed on behalf of Molina Healthcare in Los Angeles Superior Court. Among his other matters, Willingham led the BSF team that successfully took on the Court in the NFL Concussion litigation earning a resounding victory for client NFL.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Caldwell Leslie & Proctor Merges with Boies Schiller Flexner
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ROBYN C. CROWTHER
- Best Law Firms: BOIES SCHILLER FLEXNER LLP
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: ROBYN C. CROWTHER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LINDA M. BURROW
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LINDA M. BURROW
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ALBERT GIANG