Scali Rasmussen, PC
Christian Scali has a diverse automotive industry practice that includes advice and counsel and complex and high stakes litigation, involving franchise disputes, lender liability, reinsurance and flooring disputes, consumer finance, consumer and wage and hour class actions, high stakes employment litigation, trade secret misappropriation and corporate shareholder and partnership disputes.
Scali is known throughout the state of California for his work on behalf of the retail automotive industry in a series of advertising lawsuits brought against it under California’s Unfair Competition Law resulting, among other things, in the disbarment of consumer advocates, Trevor Law Group, and for his work on the Defense Steering Committee in the massive automobile consumer leasing lawsuit against the California retail automotive leasing industry. Recent matters include successfully resolving a franchise dispute with a luxury automobile manufacturer for $1B; and drafting the Advertising Law Manual published by the California New Car Dealers Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Christian Scali
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Cyndie Chang
- 2018 Automotive Review: Connected Car Growth Means Growth of Legal Concerns
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kalpana Srinivasan