Proskauer Rose LLP
Bart Williams is one of the nation’s most sought after trial lawyers. A strategic, diligent and dignified litigator with a wealth of experience across commercial litigation, while collar criminal defense and internal corporate investigations, Williams is frequently called in just weeks before a case in order to deliver the win. He is a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has an impressive list of victories under his belt in jury and bench trials throughout the United States.
For the past two and half years, Williams has been working in a lead role on behalf of Johnson & Johnson in connection with large-scale litigations. He is a member of the four-person management team that coordinates the company’s efforts nationwide. During that time, Williams secured two victories for Johnson & Johnson in widely publicized product liability trials.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- BART WILLIAMS
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Bart H. Williams
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BART WILLIAMS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Bart H. Williams
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ashwin J. Ram
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BYRON J. MCLAIN
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG