Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
Barry MacNaughton focuses on business and commercial litigation with an emphasis on real estate matters, specific performance, eminent domain, purchase and sale disputes and partnership disputes. He has significant experience litigating contract disputes, trade secret and unfair competition litigation, trademark rights, litigation over corporate governance matters and insurance bad faith and coverage litigation. In addition, MacNaughton handles dispute resolution relating to the preparation, litigation and settlement of construction claims, including matters before the American Arbitration Association. He also handles problem and litigation avoidance, protection of contractors trade secrets and data rights and provides counseling regarding various construction and environmental issues.
In CRCH, LLC v. Lakha Properties- Chino Hills, MacNaughton represented plaintiff and cross-defendant. After a 15-day bench trial, MacNaughton and team were completely successful.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DAVID GRAELER
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DANIEL SCOTT SCHECTER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: DAVID GRAELER
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Artin Shaverdian
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Ellisen Turner
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JUSTIN M. GOLDSTEIN