Ann Marie Mortimer
Managing Partner of the Los Angeles office
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
Since joining Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP in 2006, Ann Marie Mortimer has become one of the premier class action litigation attorneys in the Los Angeles region and statewide, handling an impressive volume of complex, high profile cases. She is one of only a handful of female managing partners in California and has an outstanding track record as an elite litigator, with successive courtroom wins under her belt. More often than not, she is acting as lead counsel in cases involving exceptional complexity and multiple jurisdictions. Mortimer is a member of her 1,000-lawyer firm’s Executive Committee and is managing partner for the firm’s booming Los Angeles office. She co-chairs the firm’s commercial litigation practice and previously headed its prestigious energy and environmental litigation practice.
At the cutting edge of class action litigation, Mortimer’s practice focuses on complex business claims, environmental tort claims and litigation risk from regulatory investigations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Ann Marie Mortimer
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Ann Marie Mortimer
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Ann Marie Mortimer
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ROLAND M. JUAREZ