Holland & Knight
Vince Farhat is a partner in Holland & Knight's Los Angeles office and a member of the West Coast Litigation Group, Compliance Services Team, and Healthcare & Life Sciences Team. Farhat has extensive jury trial experience and focuses his practice on representing companies and individuals in criminal and civil investigations and prosecutions by government enforcement agencies, as well as complex federal litigation. He also advises companies and tribal clients in connection with complex and sensitive internal investigations.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Farhat served as an assistant United States attorney in the Major Frauds Section of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. In that position, he investigated and prosecuted white-collar crimes, including healthcare fraud, bank fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud, bankruptcy fraud and money laundering. While in the Major Frauds Section, Farhat served as the criminal healthcare fraud coordinator for the U.S. Attorney's Office.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BYRON J. MCLAIN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Mediation-Arbitration Firm Makes Room for Cases
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Preventing, Managing and Resolving Potentially Devastating Cyberattacks
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- VIVIAN LEE THOREEN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: NICOLE RODRIGUEZ VAN DYK