Scott A. Edelman
Partner, Co-Chair of the Media, Entertainment & Technology Practice
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Scott A. Edelman has first-chaired numerous jury trials, bench trials and arbitrations, including class actions, taking well over 20 cases to final verdict or decision. He has substantial experience trying high stakes cases and has a broad background in commercial litigation, including antitrust, class actions, employment, entertainment and intellectual property, real estate and product liability. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Among his recent trial highlights, Edelman won a defense jury verdict on all claims in a five-week, first-of-its kind antitrust trial. He also successfully defended a private equity client against fraud charges in a two-week trial in Delaware. In December of last year, Edelman scored a resounding trial victory for SIG Growth Equity Fund I, a private equity fund, and its managing agent, Susquehanna Growth Equity.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK LITVACK
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DANIEL SCOTT SCHECTER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARISSA DENNIS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA DENNIS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Lisa Gilford
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JOSHUA HAMILTON
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ROBYN CROWTHER