Co-Managing Partner, Los Angeles Office
Steptoe & Johnson LLP
Robyn Crowther, who serves as co-managing partner of Steptoe’s Los Angeles office, has considerable first-chair trial and arbitration experience across a variety of litigation fields. One of the few female first-chair trial lawyers with a general litigation practice, Crowther has successfully litigated matters in many different arbitration forums, state and federal courts at the trial and appellate level. For many years, she has achieved successful results for her clients even under unlikely circumstances.
Last summer, Crowther secured a jury victory for Positron Systems Inc. in a multimillion-dollar case asserting tortious interference and other claims against Wyle Labs. At the conclusion of the trial, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rita Miller told both parties that it was the best tried case she had seen in her 14 years on the bench despite the pre-trial rulings she made sharply curtailing the damages Positron could seek.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ROBYN CROWTHER
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: ROBYN C. CROWTHER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ROBYN C. CROWTHER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARISSA DENNIS
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Celeste Brecht
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marissa Dennis
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ELENA BACA