Richard J. Doren
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
For the last 30 years, Rich Doren has solidified a reputation among clients and peers as a masterful litigator and trial attorney. When the stakes are at their highest, clients call on Doren to handle their most complex matters from inception through trial and appeal in state and federal courts across the country. An agile litigator who handles complex civil litigation across a broad array of substantive areas, Doren has also built an industry-shaping practice representing insurers across a spectrum of business segments, including health, life, homeowners and commercial general liability.
Notably, he recently defended Apple’s contract manufacturers in high-stakes antitrust litigation against Qualcomm. He also secured a West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals victory in a $121 million lawsuit filed against his client, an AIG subsidiary. He also recently won a substantial Appellate Court victory for Cigna against a chiropractic health care provider.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ESTHER K. RO
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michele J. Beilke
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ROLAND JUAREZ
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: RICHARD SIMMONS
- LA 500: Theodore J. Boutrous Jr.
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS