Moez M. Kaba
Hueston Hennigan LLP
Moez Kaba is a co-founder of Hueston Hennigan LLP. His practice encompasses an array of general complex civil litigation, including, securities, trade secrets, intellectual property, entertainment, and antitrust, and white-collar defense and investigations. He has practiced in state, federal, trial, and appellate courts in California, New York, Delaware, Florida, and Colorado. Clients have called Kaba “one of the best young trial lawyers I’ve ever seen,” and have said “He is innovative, smart and able to see problems from various perspectives. His oral advocacy skills are second to none.”
Kaba has had many recent successes in the last year alone. For example, recently, he obtained a complete defense victory for Caltech after a four-week jury trial in Los Angeles, successfully argued in the U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals that a social network is immune from liability for third party statements.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Moez M. Kaba
- Law Firm Gets Creative – Space
- John C. Hueston
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- PacMutual Draws Startup With Different Brief
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JOHN C. HUESTON
- JOHN HUESTON