Founding Partner and Chair of Trials, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department
Raines Feldman LLP
Miles Feldman is a founding partner of Raines Feldman LLP. He heads the Trials, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department of the firm with more than 12 litigators. A seasoned trial lawyer, Feldman has over two decades of experience handling hard fought and often high-profile cases through trial and appeal, as well as in numerous arbitration forums. Prior to launching Raines Feldman LLP more than nine years ago, Feldman was a partner with two of Los Angeles' most prominent business litigation firms.
Feldman regularly gets results in cutting-edge litigation disputes for some of LA’s most forward thinking and vanguard businesses in technology, media and finance. Feldman was also the driving force and architect of several landmark cases that changed practices in the entertainment industry, involving California’s seven-year employment rule, copyright fair use, the Talent Agency Act, and the descendability of rights of publicity.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MILES J. FELDMAN
- Sinking Reputation Gets Instant Boost With Merger
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MITCH KAMIN
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Mike Margolis
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Firm Forms for Mid-Range Litigation Business
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- Recruiter a Major Matchmaker for Top Firms, Attorneys