Bird, Marella, Boxer, Wolpert, Nessim, Drooks, Lincenberg & Rhow, PC
Mark Drooks focuses his practice on civil litigation and arbitration. He has been lead counsel in more than 50 civil trials and arbitrations that have been litigated to final decision. He has argued several appeals in state and federal courts. Drooks has substantial experience representing clients in breach of contract and business tort cases arising out of complex business transactions. He often represents co-owners of businesses in partnership disputes. He has frequently represented lawyers and other professionals in connection with partnership breakups, ethical issues and malpractice claims and has represented defendants in several consumer protection class action cases.
Securities matters are an area of particular expertise for Drooks. He has represented broker-dealers, investment advisers and investors in both individual and class actions. He has represented broker-dealers in various lawsuits and in more than 200 customer dispute arbitrations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Paul S. Chan
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: PAUL CHAN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK LITVACK
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JASON D. RUSSELL
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA M. DENNIS