Marissa M. Dennis is a litigation partner in the Los Angeles office of Allen Matkins where she was recently appointed Office Operating Partner. Her litigation practice is focused on commercial, real estate, and financial services litigation and she currently leads the firm's FinTech Litigation Initiative. Dennis commonly represents commercial landlords, tenants and developers in a variety of breach of contract and tort actions, as well as national lenders and servicers in complex consumer finance litigation.
Dennis also has extensive experience representing technology companies in unfair competition and false advertising claims, including in multiple class actions. She has chaired numerous jury trials, bench trials, and arbitrations, and has argued before the California Court of Appeal and federal and state courts throughout California. A large portion of her practice of late has been representing landlords and tenants in Fair Market Rent disputes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marissa Dennis
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA DENNIS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA M. DENNIS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CRYSTAL LOFING
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- SCOTT LEIPZIG
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Erin Murphy
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year