Karin A. Curtis
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
Karin A. Curtis is an experienced trial and litigation attorney at Gordon & Rees. She is a partner in the firm’s Los Angeles office and regularly practices throughout California state and federal courts. A seasoned and tenacious courtroom advocate, Curtis has conducted approximately 45 trials, as well as successfully argued hundreds of motions and hearings. Curtis excels in developing winning case-specific defense theories and strategies, as well as connecting with jurors at trial. She is experienced in the defense of a wide-range of business disputes including those involving contracts, consumer protection, product liability, professional liability, copyright, and torts.
Curtis gained tremendous trial experience in her prior capacity as a prosecutor in Miami. There, she was lead counsel in multiple high profile media cases covered by national and international media including The New York Times, CNN, and Huffington Post.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG J. MARIAM
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: TONY M. SAIN
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: EUGENE P. RAMIREZ