Julie R. F. Gerchik
Julie R. F. Gerchik litigates all types of complex commercial matters including financial institution matters, securities litigation and regulatory matters, real estate and developer disputes, technology and IP matters, and entertainment matters. She has considerable experience in all aspects of motion practice, discovery, mediation and both trial and arbitration work in both federal and state court.
Gerchik represents major domestic and international financial institutions, private equity firms, hedge funds, financial advisory firms, and currently or has represented JP Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale, the Carlyle Group and the Yucaipa Companies. She also has successfully defended accounting firms in civil litigation, including Ernst & Young LLP, Deloitte & Touche LLP and KPMG LLP. Gerchik has represented numerous other clients including recent high profile and confidential litigation disputes involving a gaming company, entertainment executive, real estate development business, and a high net worth executive.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SCOTT RAHN
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT GOSS
- Van Etten Chooses International Firm McGuire as Its Buyer
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year
- Two More Firms Court Clients in South Korea
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: YAKUB HAZZARD
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: LAWRENCE ISER