Member and Managing Member, Los Angeles Office
Joshua Briones, a Litigation Member at Mintz and Managing Member of its Los Angeles office, is a highly experienced trial lawyer with a national practice. He has received awards and national recognition for his innovative approach to the defense of bet-the-company litigation. He has represented clients in such industries as financial services, building products, retail, pharmaceuticals, automotive, professional sports, food and beverage, petroleum, chemical manufacturing, health care, high technology, and higher education. He frequently publishes and lectures before national and local bar and industry organizations.
Briones has served as lead defense counsel on over 400 alleged class actions in state and federal courts across the country. He has successfully defended class actions on behalf of Sabre Inc., The Los Angeles Lakers, Inc., Cavaliers Operating Company, Pay Pal, Inc. eBay, Inc., CVS Pharmacy, Wal-Mart, Inc., Styles for Less, Inc., Yelp Inc., Hendrick Automotive Group and many others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: JOSHUA BRIONES
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JOSHUA BRIONES
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JOSHUA MIZRAHI
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Lisa Gilford
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LISA GILFORD
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JOSHUA HAMILTON