J. Mira Hashmall
Miller Barondess LLP
Mira Hashmall is an exceptional litigator and certified appellate specialist with a broad range of experience litigating complex civil matters. She has represented healthcare companies, commercial banks, government agencies, and entertainment studios, among others. Hashmall specializes in employment litigation and has experience resolving racial, sexual, age, and national origin harassment and discrimination claims, as well as retaliation, wage and hour, and wrongful termination claims for private and public employers. She has also litigated cases involving disability discrimination and accommodation, and family and medical leave rights.
Hashmall also has extensive healthcare experience and has represented Windsor Healthcare, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, and Newport Bay Hospital. In addition to being a top trial attorney, Hashmall is also a Certified Appellate Specialist and has handled over 50 appeals. She heads the appellate practice at Miller Barondess, where her unique appellate experience helps provide specialized knowledge from pre-trial through trial.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MIRA HASHMALL
- Power of Sponsorship & Mentorship Panelist: Mira Hashmall
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Mira Hashmall
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Mira Hashmall
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mira Hashmall
- Most Admired Law Firms: Miller Barondess, LLP