Deborah J. Fox
Partner, Chair of Trial & Litigation Practice and First Amendment Practice
Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson, PLC
Deborah Fox is a Partner in the Los Angeles office of Meyers Nave and a member of the firm’s three-person Executive Committee. Fox founded, built and leads two of the firm’s most prominent statewide practices – Trial & Litigation Practice and First Amendment Practice. The cases that Fox handles confirm her reputation as a go-to attorney for “bet-the-government” litigation, particularly involving man-made or natural disasters.
Fox is selected by government entities, such as cities, counties and special districts, to handle their highest profile, most complex and often most controversial litigation matters. She is well known for handling matters that are already front-page news or likely to become a headline as the case unfolds and after it concludes. Fox’s complex litigation experience includes multi-party and multi-district cases, civil litigations that are intertwined with pending criminal actions, and matters that require managing, researching, reviewing and interpreting extensive electronic information.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Deborah J. Fox
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- DEBORAH J. FOX
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Deborah J. Fox
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- LA500 2020: Law
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: THOMAS J. YOO