Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
Craig Holden is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois, co-chair of the national Complex Business & Commercial Litigation and White Collar Defense Practices, and vice-chair of the Directors & Officers and Securities Litigation Practice. Holden’s practice includes a wide range of domestic and international commercial matters, with an emphasis on complex business transactions, intellectual property and unfair competition, data security and breach, investment and real estate transactions, and high-stake business and employment disputes.
As a litigator, Holden is a skilled trial lawyer with first-chair experience in jury trials in federal and state court, as well as bench trials and numerous arbitrations; and he has served as lead appellate counsel in state and federal appellate courts. He has also been effective in getting clients early resolution of disputes through strategic and dispositive motion practice or alternative dispute resolution.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: PERRIE WEINER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MOEZ M. KABA
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BYRON J. MCLAIN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JASON D. RUSSELL
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MILES FELDMAN