Co-Chair, Food and Beverage Sector; Co-Head, Business and Commercial Litigation
Angela Agrusa knows that in the time it takes for a video to go viral, her agility in defense of her clients’ brands has never been more important. She represents clients, including high-profile individuals, corporations and municipalities, in highly visible and oftentimes sensational cases with a demonstrated ability to defeat and resolve matters at the bet-the-company level. Her success in the courtroom and an immersive understanding of the changing intersection of the social and legal landscapes that impact her clients’ brands and businesses has resulted in Agrusa’s development of long-term partnerships with such iconic brands as Danone, Hilton, Chipotle and G6.
Within DLA Piper, Agrusa recently was made Co-Chair of the firm’s Food and Beverage sector as well co-head of its Business and Commercial Litigation, and in these roles she is expanding the firm’s footprint in California and beyond.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Angela Agrusa
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Angela Agrusa
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANGELA AGRUSA
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANGELA AGRUSA
- Bill Cosby Taps Downtown Law Firm for L.A. Civil Sexual Assault Case
- New Law Firm For Bill Cosby
- Silicon Valley Firm High on Westside Tech Industry