Zubin D. Mistry is an audit partner at CohnReznick and is the leader of the Retail and Consumer Products and Employee Benefit Plans industry practice in the Los Angeles office. He has more than 22 years of experience serving privately held and public companies in the emerging and middle markets as well as mature companies in the Fortune 100. Mistry has worked with clients in a variety of industries that include retail and consumer products, real estate, healthcare, insurance, aerospace, and gaming and hospitality.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mistry served clients at “Big Four” firms. His career includes significant experience in debt and equity financing, public offerings, acquisition and divesture analysis, GAAP and statutory audits, and internal controls under Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404. He has also developed, supervised, and conducted professional development courses in the accounting and audit fields.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Thriving In Their 40's: Kash Hussain
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Mohamed Ghattas
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KASH HUSSAIN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED GHATTAS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Georgina Harris
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KASH HUSSAIN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY