Gumbiner Savett Inc.
As a first-generation Indian immigrant who came to the US newly married with his wife Roopa, Shreedhar (Shree) Kothari quickly rose to the level of Executive Shareholder at Gumbiner Savett Inc., after serving as a senior staff accountant. Kothari’s focus is on helping growth-oriented companies get to the next level with proper audit and financial reporting requirements and tax structuring and planning.
Currently, as the leader of the Audit and Accounting department and as a member of the executive committee at the firm, Kothari is not only an admired leader, but also a role model to staff, many of whom are first generation immigrants themselves. He continues to give back to the overall international accounting community as a liaison for the firm and multi-national recruits and staff.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Accountant Joins Festival to Indulge Love of Indian Films
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Pradeep Budhiraja
- Let's Go Fly a Kite
- RICK PARENT
- Rick Parent
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jill Massey
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song