Partner, Tax Services
RSM US LLP
Richard Gabaldon is a Tax Partner at RSM US LLP and has practiced public accounting for more than 25 years. He has extensive knowledge of the real estate industry, which is his primary focus, and his portfolio of clients include real estate investment funds, real estate investment trusts, developers, and home builders. In addition, he provides services to high net worth individuals.
A first generation U.S. citizen, Gabaldon was born in Los Angeles and raised in Montebello, Richard has lived all over Southern California and grew up working in a local and family owned business. He believes that growing up as part of a minority community and being bilingual, in English and Spanish, taught him to value differences and helped him develop a deep set of interpersonal skills and a unique ability to quickly adapt and be at ease in different environments.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Joanna Li
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Paige Kuroyama
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Mohamed Ghattas
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARYELLEN SEBOLD
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel