Gumbiner Savett Inc.
Pradeep Budhiraja is a Shareholder and Quality Control Officer at Gumbiner Savett Inc. He is a first-generation Indian immigrant who moved to the United States in 2001 with his family to pursue better opportunities. Budhiraja quickly became an important part of the Gumbiner Savett’s audit and accounting department, rising to shareholder two years ago. Budhiraja has helped startup companies with their initial public offering, having had success with four IPOs in the last five years.
Last year, Budhiraja was appointed to the California Board of Accountancy’s (CBA) Qualifications Committee. The committee assists the CBA in its licensure activities by reviewing the experience of applicants for licensure and making recommendations to the CBA. Budhiraja also serves as the Quality Control Officer for Gumbiner Savett, for which he is responsible for promoting operational quality throughout all engagements.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- RICK PARENT
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Shreedhar Kothari
- Rick Parent
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Valerie Colin
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jill Massey
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA