Mohamed Ghattas is a partner in CohnReznick’s Tax Practice and a key member of the specialized industry teams for the firm’s Commercial Real Estate, Retail and Consumer Product, and Cannabis Practices. Ghattas has more than 13 years of experience of diversified public accounting experience serving companies in a variety of industries.
Ghattas provides tax and business consulting services concerning numerous facets of partnership and real estate taxation, as well as tax structuring and compliance for closely held businesses and their owners. He has also served privately held and public companies. He is actively involved in the Private Client Services group, with a focus on servicing high net-worth individuals to help them meet their business, family, and personal financial and lifestyle needs. He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Social Studies and Economics at the University of Tunisia and his Master of Business Taxation from USC.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED GHATTAS
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Zubin Mistry
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Gabriel Marquez
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Mohamed Sobhy
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY