Senior Manager, Assurance Services
RSM US LLP
Michelle Huang is an assurance services senior manager in RSM’s Los Angeles office. She has over eleven years of experience serving public and privately held companies. Her experience includes providing audit services to a variety of financial services entities, including private equity firms, broker-dealers, hedge funds, specialty finance companies and community banks. In her current role, Huang is a financial institution and financial services specialist, with experience in complex accounting matters related to valuation of portfolio companies, financial instruments, derivatives and hedging instruments, consolidations and equity-linked instruments. She has assisted in capital and debt raising campaigns, including initial public and secondary offerings.
While in school, she discovered her keen interest and knack for solving complex puzzles and upon graduation, she sought a career that would encourage innovative thinking and involve solving problems and helping others seize opportunities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Paige Kuroyama
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Jennifer Hang
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lisa Van
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Darcy Wilson-Jones
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LYN DESANTIS
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Kate Seitz