Green Hasson Janks
Lizbeth Nevarez has more than 10 years of public accounting experience providing tax and consulting services and leads the firm’s Nonprofit Tax Practice. Nevarez is a frequent speaker at the firm’s nonprofit workshops and conferences. She strongly believes in being a champion for mentees as well as for other women and minorities at Green Hasson Janks, and her efforts have not gone unnoticed.
She has completed the Riordan Leadership Institute’s Board service program through the Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce. The program’s mission is to develop and cultivate business professionals for lifelong service in the nonprofit community. She has also taught courses on Form 900 basics and Private Foundations through Cal CPA. She also serves on the Board of Hillsides, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing family services, foster care, mental health services, and a variety of other family preservation programs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Donella Wilson
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Tom Barry
- Tax Reform: 2017 Tax Reform Act - Unrelated Business Income