Linda Pei has practiced public accounting since 2006. She leads the firm’s China Practice in Southern California and provides accounting and auditing services to middle-market family-owned and private equity-managed manufacturers, distributors, and consumer product companies. She also has significant expertise in auditing benefit plans of all types and sizes, including single- and multi-employer, defined benefit, defined contribution, 403(b), and health and welfare plans.
As a first generation American, Pei was born in Beijing and immigrated to the US with her parents at nine years old. She quickly learned the language while assimilating to American Culture while maintaining her fluent status in Mandarin (both written and verbal). From a young age, she has dedicated time to accomplish her goals, all while maintaining a strong sense of her Chinese roots or expanding the firm’s growing China practice.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Brianne Wiese
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Karen Saunders
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KAMI COHEN
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CAROL SURUKI-CARMANY
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Donella Wilson
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Tanya Nelson