KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
Gumbiner Savett Inc
Karla Chavez Luna has been setting an example for women in accounting for most of her career and is an incredible asset to Gumbiner Savett Inc., as well as to the accounting profession. She joined Gumbiner Savett immediately after graduating from UCLA in 2000 and has steadily risen through the ranks of the tax department to become the firm’s first Latina shareholder as of January 2019.
Luna works with privately held companies, trusts and estates, and high-net-worth families and their entities. She works with clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, professional services, and entertainment. She recently held the distinction as a CalCPA “Women to Watch” and was a 2018 LABJ Influential Women in Accounting.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- 40 In Their 40's: Karla Chavez Luna
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Valerie Colin
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jill Massey
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Pradeep Budhiraja
- RICK PARENT