Justin Estrera is a senior manager in the Financial Services assurance practice at CohnReznick. He has over 15 years of experience in both public accounting and private industry specializing in hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, fund of funds, registered investment companies, business development companies, broker-dealers, and investment advisors.
Estrera has extensive experience providing assurance services to alternative and registered investment funds with emphasis in, but not limited to, audits of U.S. GAAP-basis and OCBOA financial statements, agreed-upon procedures, surprise examinations, quarterly reviews, and comfort letter procedures. Through his past and current clients, Estrera has had extensive exposure to a wide array of fund strategies and portfolios and financial products. Prior to joining CohnReznick, Estrera was the chief financial officer of a litigation finance fund. He spent much of his career at Ernst & Young serving alternative and traditional asset managers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Paige Kuroyama
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KASH HUSSAIN
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Lisa Van
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: NICOLE STAN
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Mohamed Ghattas