GILBERT R. VASQUEZ
Vasquez & Company LLP
Gilbert R. Vasquez is the Managing Partner of the certified public accounting firm of Vasquez & Company LLP. Since 1969, he has managed and directed a successful practice in public accounting, auditing, taxation, and financial consulting. Vasquez was a Chapter 7 Panel Trustee in the Central District of California, handling in excess of 3,000 bankruptcy cases annually. He has also served as a Chapter 11 Trustee, a Bankruptcy Examiner, and a Receiver.
Vasquez is past president of the California Board of Accountancy and is founder and past president of the Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting — the most successful professional Latino association in the nation committed to the recruitment retention and advancements of Latinos in finance and accounting. He currently sits on its Corporate Advisory Board.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GILBERT R. VASQUEZ
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Service Provider of the Year
- TRUSTEES---Business Referees
- Giving Health Care Reform a Shot in the Arm
- Minding Obama’s Pledge to Help Small Businesses
- Bill to Brobeck Partners Hits $284 Million
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Teddy M. Kapur