Banking & Capital Markets Partner and Greater Los Angeles Financial Services Leader
Ernst & Young LLP
Cliff Cammock has more than 28 years of experience serving commercial banks, diversified asset managers and leasing companies. As a Banking and Capital Markets and Wealth and Asset Management Assurance and Advisory Partner in the Los Angeles Financial Services Organization of Ernst & Young LLP, Cammock has extensive experience helping clients across a wide range of business needs, including alternative asset management, consumer lending, real estate, commercial lending and broker-dealer operations.
Cammock has a strong track record auditing and advising financial services companies with his extensive knowledge around alternative asset management, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, SEC reporting, complex structured finance transactions, and audits. He also continues to be at the forefront of guiding clients of all sizes as they prepare to take their companies public or accessing alternative capital sources to further accelerating their growth.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Justin Estrera
- Fremont General's Auditor Quits
- Bond-Focused Firm Pursues Alternative Strategies
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Karen Saunders
- L.A. Institution Has Big Hopes for Small Business
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: SUZANNE DEJONG
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: STAFORD FRANCOIS