Green Hasson Janks
Anant Patel has 25 years of public accounting experience and leads both the firm’s Consulting Practice and Transaction Advisory Practice and is a member of the Executive Committee for Green Hasson Janks. He advises in the area of mergers and acquisitions and provides financial due diligence consulting such as quality of earnings, working capital analysis, EBITDA analysis and projections and deal structuring. He has assisted on deals ranging from $20 million to $350 million and is a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor.
Patel provides audit and accounting, tax and general business consulting services. His industry experience includes closely held companies in food and beverage, entertainment, media and technology, manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, consumer products and real estate. Private equity groups, VCs and institutional investors own many of his clients. Additionally, he is the Global Chair of the HLB’s Transaction Advisory Group.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ANANT PATEL
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ANANT PATEL
- Thriving In Their 40's: Anant Patel
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- 40 In Their 40's: Anant Patel
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Anant Patel
- TOM BARRY