The property, at 1090 Atlantic Ave., was sold to a private investor based in Berkeley. The outpatient clinic is across the street from Dignity Health’s St. Mary’s Medical Center.
“Due to the increase in multi-family development and the population surge in the area, we felt this downtown location was a perfect opportunity for our client to operate an outpatient facility that would provide a life-saving treatment to the growing community,” said Mike Conn, Meridian executive vice president, in a statement.
Matthews Real Estate Investment Services’ Rahul Chhajed and Michael Moreno represented the buyer. Meridian was self-represented.
• • •
COLORADO FUND TO INVEST IN CALIFORNIA PROPERTIES
Out-of-state companies are eager to invest in California’s real estate market, with Denver-based Northstar Commercial Partners the latest to announce its interest.
The company said April 16 that it launched a $125 million fund, and it plans to invest 75% of that money in value-add properties and 25% on cash-flowing investments in Western markets, including in California.
The fund is a partnership with Colorado Springs-based Integrity Wealth Advisors.
“We believe real estate investing can be a safe haven during slower economies,” said Integrity President Eric Davis in a statement.
Staff reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- El Segundo Means Business in Pursuing Diversity
- El Segundo Sees Creative Ways to Lure Business
- Developer Buys Long Beach Properties for $2.45M, Plans to Build $8.4M Dialysis Clinic
- New Projects Raise Rents in Q2 Despite Vacancies
- Buyer Has Faith in Former Church Campus
- Area Building Continues to Channel TV Tenants
- Santa Fe Springs Warehouse Sold for $20.5M
- Kite Signs Lease in El Segundo