Director, Health & Benefits, Los Angeles Market Leader
Willis Towers Watson
EXPERTISE: Health & Benefits Insurance
Stacey Lem joined Willis Towers Watson in May of 2017 and serves as the Market Leader for the Brokerage & Advisory Practice in Los Angeles. With over 30 years of experience, 25 of those focused on the Los Angeles market, Lem uses his background to lead the practice in delivering excellence to clients as well as colleagues. Lem’s career is founded upon delivering strategic solutions to middle and large market clients, in nearly every industry including private equity, non-profit, high tech, manufacturing, and retail. As a former underwriter, Lem can walk a client through complex financial strategies, and with his emphasis on clients and service, can provide boots on the ground support. Having a long-standing presence in the Los Angeles market, Lem has built strong relationships with the carriers who deliver products and services to clients. He attributes this to a commitment to treat others with transparency and respect.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Paul Leblanc
- Michael Fox
- MICHAEL FOX
- Companies with Greater Gender Diversity Deliver Better Overall Employee Experiences
- LA500 2020: Professional Services
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: GREG SATZ
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- D.C. Politics Paying Off for Benefits Consultants