President and CEO
LBW Insurance and Financial Services
EXPERTISE: Property & Casualty
Mitzi Like is the President and CEO of LBW Insurance and Financial Services. Her role includes setting strategies for growth, running daily company operations, and producing the firm’s largest book of business. Her Insurance career began in the claims department at St. Paul Fire & Marine Insurance Company. In 1977 she formed Like Financial with her father, whose expertise was in Life Insurance and Financial Planning. After merging the firm with another entity and changing the name to L/B/W, Like eventually took over as CEO in 2002. In 2013, Like formed Western Resource Network, a strategic alliance, with two other agencies in the Los Angeles area. She has also made two acquisitions in recent years and in 2014 the agency secured the contract to provide insurance services to the City of Santa Clarita. The multi-year contract was renewed in 2018.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: LBW INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Danone Simpson
- Downtown L.A. Firm Boosts Its Insurance Policy
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: CHRISTINA MILLER, PHD
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Trailblazer Award - Maria Salinas
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: MONTAGE INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: SUMMIT SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Navigating Today’s Finance Panelist: Kara S. Boccella