Senior Vice President, Commercial Division
SullivanCurtisMonroe Insurance Services, LLC
EXPERTISE: Commercial Property and Casualty, Workers’ Compensation, Professional and Executive Management Liability
As an Account Executive within SullivanCurtisMonroe’s Core Business Division, Jayson Sullinger is primarily responsible for delivering risk management solutions to clients across a wide range of industries, including Manufacturing, Hospitality, Labor Management, Real Estate and Technology. Sullinger received valuable experience in litigation while working as an associate attorney specializing in medical malpractice defense, representing hospitals, doctors and long-term care facilities. At SullivanCurtisMonroe, he has worked with several multi-national companies, including Edelbrock, Rehrig Pacific Company, Walker Zanger, Ignify and Posey Company. In addition to the day-to-day aspects of risk management, Sullinger has counseled clients on managing complex post-sale exposures following merger or acquisition with private equity firms and global conglomerates.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Alexandra Chernyak
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: David Kummer
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: How the Right Financial Partner Can Help You Sleep at Night
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Rafael Martinez
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Dylan Robertson
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: Three Things Every Middle Market CFO Needs to Do About Cyber Risk
- Commercial Real Estate Awards: The Steady Growth and Success of Swinerton’s Special Projects Division
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Alexandra Glickman