Executive Vice President, Benefits Division / Partner
SullivanCurtisMonroe Insurance Services, LLC
EXPERTISE: Employee Benefits Consulting and Brokerage: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, HR Support Services
Dylan Robertson is an Executive Vice President and one of six partners at SCM. His primary roles include new business production, broker and consulting work for clients ranging between 50 - 3000 employees, and leading SCM’s Los Angeles employee benefits office. Robertson is a second-generation employee benefits consultant with over ten years of experience as an employee benefits expert, having spent time on both the insurance carrier and brokerage sides of the business. He has been with SCM for five years and in the benefits industry for 11 years. Robertson joined SCM’s benefits division in 2014, with specialized expertise in ancillary and voluntary benefits, benefits technology/administration, and benefits communication/education products and services. Within the last 12 months, Robertson has produced over $1,100,000 in new business revenue while renewing/retaining 98% of his book of business.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: David Kummer
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Joel Davidowski
- Burnham brings on new executive VP in property and casualty division
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jim Gillette
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Rafael Martinez
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Paul Leblanc
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jeremy Dee - Kennedy Wilson Properties, Ltd.